OPTION 1: Start your own team and fundraising page! Here's how:
- You can start a team in honor or memory of a loved one with PH or as a group of co-workers coming to support our cause (ex: "Team Your Company's Name").
- You can write a little story and post a photo on your fundraising page. From this page, you can e-mail your story on to family, friends, and co-workers who can help gather donations. Sharing your story by email will help us raise awareness for our "PHun-Raiser" event. Even more importantly, it will raise awareness for Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) which we so desperately need.
- Make your own fun team shirts or hats with your team name, photos, or whatever you'd like and wear them to our PHun-Raiser. Have fun and go crazy with this!
- It will be nice to thank and give recognition to the teams during the event. Without you, the Sarah Smiles PHun-Raiser would not be possible!
- Just choose whether or not you would like to start or join a team and whether or not you would like to have a fundraising page during the registration process.
We've seen this work great when we participated ourselves
with Sarah in the annual Long Island Fun Walk event and the results were amazing!
Sarah herself had helped to raise over $1000 for the event and was very proud!