Schedule of Activities
This is the "PHun-tastic" schedule for the Sarah Smiles 6th Annual PHun-Raiser for Pulmonary Hypertension!
- Checkin is from 11:00 - 11:30 AM, event starts at 11:30 AM at the Camillus Fire Department on Newport Rd. Save 5$ per person by pre-registering online or by mail by 11/9/16. Children 12 and under are free!
- At 12:00 noon we will speak briefly about the purpose of our fundraiser.
- Snacks will be provided prior to lunch. Lunch will begin by 1:00 PM and will consist of salad and pizza which has been generously donated by Doc's Pizzeria & Fish Fry.
- Cookies and other desserts will be available after lunch.
- Sarah's younger brother Nathan will have his "Sale for Sarah" where he sells his toys, books, and games to raise money for the event.
- Our PH patient friend Lori Funk's relative Donna will be selling her homemade jewelry this year. 75% of the proceeds will go to our event, with the other 25% going towards supplies for next year.
- We will have crafts for the children as well as face painting and balloon animals generously donateld by our friend Janet, aka "Stitches the Clown!"
- There will be a 50/50 raffle as well as manny gift baskets that we will be raffling off at 2:30 PM.
- We will end the event with a balloon release around 3:30 PM.